Pages

Sunday 18 January 2015

Video Game Birthday Party

Last year, we had an awesome Minecraft birthday party. This year, we had a video game themed party.

Here is the invitation that my mom made in Photoshop: 


We had the party at Re-Play Games. The party room had systems for Wii Us, PS4s, XBox Ones, and XBox 360s.  


Our cupcakes were simple: bright icing and video game characters and icons taped to pop cake sticks. 


We enjoyed putting together the goodie bags. Everyone got a Death of Wolverine comic, and then we found some Marvel pencils and erasers. We added some candy - Mario candy, gold coins, and hearts (for Legend of Zelda).  


My mom also designed a bookmark in Photoshop after seeing something similar on Pinterest.


I also drew an ATC of a comic book or video game character for each of my friends.






No comments:

Post a Comment

The comments section hasn't always been working. If your comment won't post, send me a tweet.